Christmas 2021 Return Policy
Any item purchased between 1st November and 22nd December 2021 in addition to our standard terms of sale and return policy will have an extended return.
You can return any item up to and including 31st January 2022, any return after your standard 14 day return policy will be processed as follows; you will receive an “credit note code” for the value of the item purchased minus a £10 processing fee.
Details on how to use your “credit note code” can found further down this page.
Terms of sale and return policy (updated 20th October 2021)
AgAu Antiques and Jewellery are happy to accept returns of any of our items when purchased online. Please see below for details.
Any item purchased during a private viewing an “credit note code” will be issued to use on our website agauantiquesandjewellery.co.uk and will be valid for 6 months. No cash alternative will be issued.
If you have placed your order online from any of our online sites (inc third party reseller sites like Selling Antiques), please follow the steps below.
For more information please speak to us 01617061316
How our “credit note code” works.
- A unique code will be issued to the purchase price of your returned item.
- This code is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- The code has no cash value and can be redeemed on agauantiquesandjewellery.co.uk only.
- You may use this code on all purchases (except gift card purchases) for full and part payment. Should your new purchase be of a lesser value, the remaining balance will be issued via a new unique code. This code will issued by our admin team and emailed to you within 2 working days after your purchase. This new code will have the same expiration date as the original code.
- If you wish to return any item purchased using a “credit note code” you have the same 14 days to return.
- Any return will have a £10 admin fee deducted from your new “credit note code”.